Roof Trusses can be designed for larger spans without need for internal supports
- Design flexibility:
- Scissor trusses
- Rafter trusses
- Coffered ceiling
- Box gutter
- Trusses to support Air conditioning units & Solar hot water units
- All chords and webs are a minimum of 90mm timber
- Top chords are marked for roof battens, saving labour on site
- Supply fully fabricated hip ends (not rafters with ceiling joists)
- Hip truss top & bottom chords are mitred
- All truncated truss top chords are mitred at hip truss joint – no blocks required
All of our roof trusses are designed on the most up-to-date software and are manufactured to above Australian standards. Prefabricated roof trusses have several practical advantages:
- Our trusses are specifically engineered to accommodate heavy loads.
- They’re easy to handle. Trusses are lightweight and simple to install.
- All jobs come with an Erection manual
- Our trusses install quickly and easily
- On time delivery with crane trucks. When possible we’ll lift the truss to your top plate for easy erection.
- On time delivery can save you time and money as it assists with forward planning for the job
- Manufactured in Beaudesert, expect quick delivery of your roof trusses to Brisbane, Gold Coast or surrounding areas