Using prefabricated & prenail wall frames will save time on site as all frames arrive pre-assembled. Our high quality wall frames are manufactured from LOSP H2 treated pine. You will be provided with a plan showing all erection, bracing, and fixing locations.
Some of the many advantages of Prefabricated Wall Frames include:
- Since the frames come fully pre-assembled, your construction time can be significantly reduced.
- Reduced construction time means job is locked up sooner, securing materials from theft.
- All of our frames are designed and braced to all Australian standards to maintain quality, safety, and durability.
- Our computer-controlled manufacturing ensures high quality and accuracy.
- Provide nogging in frame to support W.C. cistern & for hinged door stops
- Stud ties fitted to top and bottom plate of internal bracing panels
- All window sills designed for the wind loading
- Wall frame bottom plates are notched out 12mm at door openings
- Supply temporary bracing to assist in the erection of the frames
- Option of having the ply bracing fixed to the wall frame in the factory prior to delivery or it can be fixed on site by builder, if you prefer
- On time delivery with crane trucks. When possible we’ll lift the truss to your top plate for easy erection.
- On time delivery can save you time and money as it assists with forward planning for the job